** Updated 17th October at 10.30H local Spanish time.
Qualified, native, English teachers with EU passport required for various WELL-PAID, FULL-TIME positions starting NOW and November 2012 ALL OVER SPAIN, NEW POSITIONS BECOMING AVAILABLE ALL THE TIME. Right now for Madrid, Madrid Province and many other locations around Spain such as León, Salamanca, Valencia, Asturias, etc. Different candidate profiles / qualifications / experience are required for positions available now and throughout the academic year.
1) Two native, qualified (EU) teachers with immediate availability for a school in Aranjuez (Madrid). Start: NOW! Full-time block hours with no travel. Good salary and low-cost accommodation. Only for teachers already in Spain.
2) León. teacher required for provincial capital town in well-established school. Start: NOW! EU passport and experience necessary, Help given finding accommodation. All ages and levels. Salary according to qualifications and experience. Low-cost area. You must be in Spain NOW. Interviews in Madrid or León.
3) Madrid Centre. Block hours for qualified, native teacher (EU) with Cambridge Exam class experience. Proven experience with Young Learners. Start A.S.A.P.
4) Madrid. Senior Position (ADOS) for well-established school in Madrid. At least three years experience and hopefully CELTA / DELTA and a good level of Spanish. This is an "in company" language school / consultancy centrally located in the city. Start As soon as possible. Interviewing in Madrid NOW.
5) Valencia. Full-time position starting a.s.a.p. in a well-established language school. Teacher must have experience with Young Learners and a recognised EFL qualification. Native speakers with an EU passport or papers for Spain. Interviews in Valencia.
6) Salamanca. Full-time position starting a.s.a.p. in a well-established language school. Teacher must have experience with Young Learners and a recognised EFL qualification. Native speakers with an EU passport or papers for Spain. Interviews in Madrid or Salamanca.
All positions are available until no longer advertised.
Those with CELTA / CELT, Cert. TESOL TRINITY or similar preferred for all these positions.
IMPORTANT: TEACHERS WILL HAVE TO BE IN SPAIN IN PERSON TO ATTEND ANY EVENTUAL INTERVIEW WITH PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYERS FOR THESE AND ANY FUTURE JOBS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE OFFICE OF EES MADRID.
ENGLISH EDUCATIONAL SERVICES (EES Madrid) has been interviewing, assessing and presenting teachers to reputable EFL language schools all over Spain since 1986.
This job presentation service is a totally FREE SERVICE to qualified, native EU passport teachers with, and in some cases, without experience. Only teachers already in Spain, or about to arrive, need apply as employers will certainly insist on a face-to-face interview at the school before making a definite offer of a position.
** Please send a full, up-to-date C.V. by e-mail to Richard Harrison at: firstname.lastname@example.org You may also enquire by phone to: +34-91-531-4783 or +34-91-532-9734.
** Those teachers arriving in Madrid should contact to make an appointment a few days previous to arrival. Additional Services will be offered with BUREAUCRACY, including (N.I.E.), “Seguridad Social”, “Empadronamiento”, as well as advice on accommodation and which SIM card to buy etc. The Teacher Presentation Service is COMPLETELY FREE TO ALL QUALIFIED, NATIVE TEACHERS.
Please note that other jobs will continue to become available throughout the academic year 2012 - 2013
Many thanks for your interest. All relevant applications will receive a reply.